Below is the Job Description for the open job listing.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Develop a business plan and strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company’s revenue goals.
- Ability of exploring new business opportunities. Attribute in growth of clientele of the company.
- Exceptional collaboration and client retention skills.
- Provide competitive pricing on all prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Convert the inquiries into successive client subscription for the company.
- Write proposals & quotations for clients.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Build and maintain social profile of the Company
- Create and conduct proposals and presentations.
- Buildup and maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Spearhead action plans by marketing team for effective search of target client leads and prospects.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to explore and penetrate new markets.
- Lead in development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics, and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Ensure that all account executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations and proposals.
- Delegate authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Set examples in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational behavior, selling skills and work habits.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
A qualified business / marketing graduate with at-least 24 months of experience in marketing and/or business development.
START DATE: 03/17/2021
CLOSE DATE: 04/16/2021
Mail resume at 21175 Tomball PKWY Ste 504 Houston TX 77070.